Electrified

Electrified
Skull Fried

Sunday, October 10, 2010

POEM

                                                 Every time you look at me                                                               


                                                 Who is it you expect to see  


                                                  Who is it you think I am ?


                                                   Or do you really even give a damn


                                                    Do you know me or care at all ?


                                                    Will you be there if  I  fall

                                                 
                                                     Or tear my heart out and


                                                    Hang it on your bedroom wall

          
                                                     Can you feel me when I cry

                           
                                                     Will you miss me when I die?

                                                   
                                                   
                                                      Or has everything been an awful lie


                                           
                                                      So  when they cover my grave with dirt


                                  
                                                      Will your soul feel loss or hurt or like




                                                         So many times before will you



                                                         Just walk through  the other's  door                                

No comments: